Happy Earth Day! Thought we’d share just a few ways we love our Mother at The Corner Stop…
* Our fryer oil is collected and processed into biodiesel fuel.
* We recycle everything we possibly can- bottles, cans, plastic, cardboard… You’d be surprised how many restaurants choose not to.
* We collect all our kitchen scraps and coffee grinds and give them to our good friends at Holly Hill Farm to add to their luscious compost pile.
* Our takeout supplies are fully biodegradable or made from recycled materials.
* We support and source produce from local sustainable farms, like Holly Hill and Norwell Farms.
Sure, there are easier ways of doing things, but it’s important to us to have our business reflect our values.