Just a friendly reminder- Valentine’s Day is this weekend. For the romantic diehards, we’ve got plenty of tucked away tables for two and are taking reservations for you and your sweetie. For the rest of us, there’s more than one way to celebrate Valentine’s Day…
1. Grab a bunch of couple friends and go out for some group therapy. It’s Saturday night, y’all, and it’s alright to make it fun.
2. Come in for a cozy Morning After Brunch. We’ll be adding special menu items Sunday like Lobster Eggs Benny, Duck Confit Hash, Wild Mushroom & Fontina Omelet, and Brioche French Toast.
3. Bring in the kids for a Valentine’s lunch finished off with our homemade milk chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa.
4. Get some galpals together and make it a girl’s night out. Apparently there’s some hot and heavy movie coming out this weekend, but we don’t need to tell you about that.
5. Stop in for some oysters and bubbly at the bar to kick off your night.
Of course there are other ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day that don’t involve going out to a restaurant, but we’ll leave that up to you.