Just a friendly reminder- Valentine’s Day is this Sunday. For the romantic diehards, we’ve got plenty of tucked away tables for two and are taking reservations for you and your sweetie. For the rest of us, there’s more than one way to celebrate Valentine’s Day…
Of course there are other ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day that don’t involve going out to a restaurant, but we’ll leave that up to you.
We’ll be closed all day Monday, February 8th and hunkering down with the rest of you. Be safe and may you not lose power!
Just a heads up- we’ll be open this Sunday from 11:30 to 5:00 for all those needing a head start on the day’s festivities, but will be shutting it down for the big game.
We’ve got everything you need to rock your Super Bowl party and are still taking catering orders for pick up by Sunday at 5:00. Be a hero and bring our Angry + Sweet wings along- a fan favorite since we opened. They were picked The Phantom Gourmet Dish Worth Driving For and featured in The Boston Globe. Check it out:
We’ll have them wrapped up and ready to pop in the oven for you. Tack on some soup, Caesar or Hippy Dippy salad, flatbreads… Just give us a call at 781-875-3065, and we’ll do all the hard work for you while you kick back and watch the game.
- Come in for a cozy Brunch. We’ll be adding special menu items Sunday like Lobster Eggs Benny, Duck Confit Hash, Wild Mushroom & Fontina Omelet, and Brioche French Toast.
- Grab a bunch of couple friends and go out for some group therapy Saturday night.
- Bring in the kids for a Valentine’s lunch topped off with our homemade milk chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa.
- Get some galpals together and make it a girl’s night out.
- Stop in for some oysters and bubbly at the bar to kick off your night.